UNIBLOCK UBT+ Rotary UPS from 500 kW up to 40 MW
The Piller UNIBLOCK UBT+ is a UPS system with state-of-the-art technology. The unique design with versatile options makes the UBT+ perfectly suited for existing or new installations.
The UBT+ is giving the highest efficiency and performance with minimum components and combines the benefits of all different power supply configurations for short term or long term bridging, with standby generation or with cogeneration. The UBT+ can be used in low and medium voltage applications, cooling can be by air or chilled water, ride through storage can be batteries or flywheel.
Single machines sized 500 kW up to 2700 kW can be paralleled in standard or IP-Bus configurations for redundancy and added capacity.
UNIBLOCK UBT+ FEATURES
- Rotary UPS from 500 kW up to 40 MW
- Highest reliability
- Highest efficiency, up to 97%
- Economic Power Management,
Number of active units in a parallel system is automatically adapted to the load level
- Total Design Flexibility
- Free choice of standby Gensets
- Medium voltage option available
- Water cooling available using building chilled water
- Battery- or flywheel backed versions
- More than 3 times longer bridging time from Piller kinetic energy storage than with any other commercially available flywheel system
- Redundant on-board power supplies
- Leading and lagging output power factor without derating
- 100% load step capability even in Genset operation
- Inherent fault clearing ability for short circuit faults without bypass
- Virtual unity input power factor
- 99% input/output harmonic isolation