ShorePower Converter AC 87
The Piller ShorePower converter AC 87 meets the requirements for marine application and is foreseen to supply a ship load with an input isolation transformer directly connected to the converter output.
The most modern circuit technology offers highest effectiveness and guarantees low system perturbation operation at the supplying mains. The operation panel with mimic diagram, LC display and integrated push-buttons offers highest possible operational comfort.
- Stable Clean output power even with high marina voltage transients input
- 100% current balance in input phases regardless of output load imbalance
- High overload capability (to handle high inrushes)
- Easy to move on shore with push rollers
- Easy to transport it on board yachts Low harmonic content at input current
- Parallel operation
- Wide range shore input for the most worldwide power configuration
- Operate alongside a yacht, small footprint only
- IP 54 outdoor marine design (e.g. stainless steel, protected PCBs)
- Low weight and size