Gatebox APOJET AJT 90 to 180 kVA
The APOJET AJT step down transformer (Gatebox) is designed to step down the high 400Hz transmission voltage supplied by a centralised Ground Power System.
The system can be installed either on the apron or beside a boarding bridge. It is also available as a two-cabinet version. Using the latest state-of-the-art technology and newest trends in the power electronics field and digital control, the APOJET AJT offers the best solution for aircraft ground power supply systems.
Rating 90 to 180 KVA
- electronically regulated output voltage (by thyristors)
- fully-controlled by microcontrollers
- remote voltage sensing
- high degree of user-friendliness
- interface for remote control and centralised control / indication
- PC or modem connection
- special earth leakage protection
- up to 12% automatic line drop compensation