Customer Service Engineer
We have established our industry experience over the last 100 years with solution competence, coupled with customer orientation and reliability which form some of the foundations of our success. As one of the world’s leading suppliers of large uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) we are looking to expand our Field Service Team in the UK to enhance our strong technical expertise among our engineers, along with high levels of individual responsibility and teamwork. If you are dynamic, proactive, looking for long-term employment and have a passion for electrical engineering you should contact us.
- Ideally have HNC, HND or equivalent in electronic/electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience evaluating and servicing UPS, electrical distribution or control systems.
- Be well presented and confident with good oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility is a must as things can change at short notice.
- Being well organised as you will be expected to manage your time, equipment, company vehicle and reporting via electronic submissions within a specified timeframe.
- A full clean driving licence.
What we offer
Piller’s success is built with inclusivity, diversity and equality by providing opportunities for all.
Attractive remuneration: The role is home based and employed on a 5 from 7 contract. Other benefits include company pension scheme and private medical insurance after a qualifying period and a company vehicle. 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays and much more.
Have we convinced you? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a subsidiary of the international technology group Langley Holdings plc, Piller offers customer-specific system solutions: high-quality energy conditioning, uninterruptible power supply and frequency conversion. Here we have established ourselves as a market leader, especially among customers who are dependent on electricity – such as data processing centres, factories, banks, airports and hospitals. Piller employs nearly 1000 people in 17 countries.
|Piller UK Customer Service Engineer||155.38 KB||Download|