Piller Rental - Delivering Quality Power
Peace of mind comes from knowing your rented UPS system is expertly built and maintained. A full on-site UPS rental service is available from Piller for short to long term hire, tailored to clients' individual requirements. Whether you require a system as a temporary measure owing to maintenance or replacement, or for an important public event, Piller's high quality German-built Power Protection Systems are dedicated first and foremost to safeguarding your business.
- Stand alone systems
- Transportable containerised systems
- Power ratings upon request
- Pre-delivery site surveys
- Delivery to site and maintenance
Piller rental services include transportation, offloading, installation and the connection. Every Piller system is thoroughly inspected prior to dispatch. Where necessary Piller’s Containerised solutions can be operated from a truck trailer making installation and commissioning even faster.
Piller rental products include:
- Rotary UPS System
- Hybrid Rotary UPS Systems
- Rotary Diesel UPS Systems
- Static UPS Systems
- Static Transfer Switches
- Kinetic Energy Storage
- Aircraft Ground Power Systems
- Frequency Converters
For rental inquiries please complete the form below.
Containerized UPS System Features
- Same functionality as stationary UPS
- Available for short term lease from stock
- Ready for operation immediately after connecting to mains and load
- No additional measures for noise attenuation air ducting or internal cabling
- Outgoing inspection of every system
- Parallel operation (configurations on request*)
- Easy installation, fast commissioning
(*Most of the rental containers can run in parallel mode, so that even complex power systems can be built with high output power for temporary use.)
As well as containerised solutions smaller static UPS systems for installation inside buildings are available.
Rental containers are commissioned and supported from local service facilities. Customers benefit from the full range of services including 24h/365 days emergency hotline and rapid response times.
Piller’s customer service engineering teams are highly qualified and trained on all products and services. With a combined total of centuries of experience in field servicing Piller engineers operate a ‘best of breed’ philosophy in all working practices. This makes Piller a leader in first time resolution of on-site issues.
Every Piller product is built to the highest German engineering standards.
As a leader and worldwide supplier of power conditioning systems Piller products are guaranteed to deliver the highest quality and security of supply in any location.
|Piller Rental Brochure||677.73 KB||Download|