Isolated Parallel (IP) System Configuration
Fault tolerant and concurrently maintainable
The isolated-parallel system uniquely enables the advantages of combining isolated-redundant and parallel-redundant UPS configurations offering outstanding maintainability and unique fault tolerance characteristics in data centre applications where high operational efficiencies are critical and minimising space requirement and maximising return on capital are of the highest priority.
By reducing the redundant UPS units to a minimum and avoiding systems which run in the standby mode the IP system is an excellent choice for optimising the combination of redundancy, resilience and cost.
- Highest levels of resilience achieved at significantly reduced capital costs (Tier IV Scheme Approved by Uptime Institute)
- Modules operating at near optimised efficiency (c.97%) resulting in significant annual Operation Expenditure savings
- System naturally balances in all conditions and avoids unnecessary switchgear operations under fault conditions
- Allows Low Voltage deployment up to 20MW
- Systems capable of modular expansion to meet growth needs
- Over 500MVA of Piller IP Bus systems deployed globally to date
Isolated Parallel UPS System
UB-V Series for Data Centres Brochure
UB-V Series Data Center Sector Flyer 50Hz
UB-V Series Data Center Sector Flyer 60Hz
UB-V Series for Data Centres
Introducing Piller’s new high-performance UB-V ELECTRICALLY COUPLED UPS series for the conditioned power protection needs of cloud hyperscale, wholesale colocation and large enterprise deployments.
UB-V Series for Industrial & Other Sectors
Meeting today’s industrial and commercial power protection challenges. Technological advances in virtually every field of human endeavour are bringing unprecedented demands for clean, uninterrupted power and with it, the need for ever more dependable, powerful and flexible UPS solutions.